Hey everyone. I know it's been a while since I created any cations. Time and life just kindof got away from me. Anyway, I'M BACK!! I'll be creating single captions for all of you here. BUT!!! If you want to see my Caption Stories, (Captions with multiple panels all telling a very sexy story) then please become a Patron of mine. There are many different stories on my Patreon page waiting for you right now.

I know, I know, you don't want to have to pay for this stuff but hey, I do some pretty okay work and a girl has to eat right? I'm an out of work, full time transgender woman and transition doesn't pay for itself. I would really appreciate it if you could find it in your heart to donate $10 a month to see all of my caption stories. It's not a lot but it will mean the world to me.

$10 a month gets you all of my caption stories. I will be updating it regularly from now on. I plan on adding at least 4 or 5 new stories a month, (possibly more) to make it worth it for you. Hey, you're awesome and I'd love to call you my friend. Please donate to a super cool girl and get some awesome captions while you're at it.

Thanks so much for reading this!

My Patreon page!

No comments:

Post a Comment