__________________________________________________________________________

Hey Ladies, gentleman and sissies alike. This is a little taste of the caption stories I have on my Patreon page. There, you will find more awesome stories like this one. I would very much appreciate it if you would find it in your hearts to visit the page and donate just $10 to view all of what I have there. It's not easy trying to make ends meet for an out of work trans girl and every little bit goes a long way. So, check it out, spend the messily 10 bucks, and enjoy more of these awesome stories.

I will be posting more and more every month there so there will always be new, sexy and exciting stories waiting for you. Just click the link below!!! You won't be disappointed!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment