Don't Mess With Her Things Part Three (You Choose)

Thank you so much to everyone that has donated so far! I love you all and every time I hear a beep from my phone telling me I got another donation, I get so happy! It means so much and it's helping me greatly! You people are just the bestest ever!!! If you haven't donated yet and are able, please do so. It will help me to keep bringing you all of these captions.

(To those of you that are against me asking for donations and clicking "Not My Thing", Ummm. I understand if you're not able to donate. That's perfectly understandable.. but come on. You're getting free content. You can always go somewhere else if you can help but won't. Just sayin.)

Okay my pets. Here's part three of Jake's tale. What happens next? Does Jake avoid Jared in some way or does he just face his friend and see what happens?








7 comments:

  1. It seems like the resolution for your latest posts are smaller? Compare this post to the 2nd entry in this series for example.

    As for the next installment...I don't see how Jared would be convinced into sex with his friend; sure he cares, but that's a major change in the relationship! And Jasmine isn't exactly very motivated towards seducing him either. IMO its either hypnosis or Jared somehow getting in on the blackmail, but why would he? Unless he's in on it already through sister?

    (I noticed the downvotes...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The resolution issue was on Blogger's end. They tried implementing a new interface which made a lot of things go crazy. I switched back to the old interface now. It should be fixed. Thanks for the heads up!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kitty,

    I notice that your last posts, starting with Bad to Good, and now Don't Mess With Her Things 3, have each picture in small resolution (512x400) rather than your usual (and much better), 1152x900. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The resolution issue was on Blogger's end. They tried implementing a new interface which made a lot of things go crazy. I switched back to the old interface now. It should be fixed. Thanks for the heads up!!!

      Delete
  3. Jasmine gives it and enjoys every minute as Miranda watches. And Jared was apart of it and already knew about it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. The resolution issue was on Blogger's end. They tried implementing a new interface which made a lot of things go crazy. I switched back to the old interface now. It should be fixed. Thanks for the heads up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jared walks right in, thanks to Jasmine's Sister. It takes some convincing, but he still believes Jasmine is a cousin visiting. Which Jasmine is happy for him to believe. He want to take her out and show her around which the evil Sister is happy to allow. For a bit.

    ReplyDelete