Tasha Girl (You Choose)

Thank you so much to those of you that have donated since my last post. It really means a lot! Just a few more and I'll be at my goal for the month and I'll be able to keep bringing you these caption stories!

Here is another "You Choose" story line for you my pets. I do so much love interacting with you all and it gives you more of what you're looking for. So, what happens next? Should Tasha reject his offer? Should she seek advice from her mother? Do things start to unravel with her mother's lies? It's all up to you!!

 


3 comments:

  1. She accepts his offer. Also, she learns the truth and thanks her mother for such a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what Tasha does with the ejaculate. Does she wipe or save it in a glass to drink? Now she has the driver to lead her along and pleasure her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tasha is intrigued by the offer and accepts.
    The driver takes charge and Tasha learns a few new things, making the "milking" a regular thing when mom is away.
    (She finds out eventually however, driver is sacked, Tasha is punished, but this sows doubts in Tasha's mind...)

    ReplyDelete